Tuesday 12 April 2011

Poster For Tomorrow

The right to education is recognised as a human right and is understood to establish an entitlement to education. According to the Internation Covenant on Economicm, Social and Cultural Rights the right to education includes the right to free, compulsory primary education for all, an obligation to develop secondary education accessible to all in particular by the progressive introduction of free secondary education as well as an obligation to develop access to higher education. 


I looked online at different types of posters to help me get some inspiration before designing my own.







These posters where all entered for to the Poster For Tomorrow competition for last years 'Death is not justice'




I took a picture of my friends little brother to use for my poster, after bringing it into photoshop and editing it, the final piece is shown below.



I also designed another poster scanning in a handprint and writing I did with paint. I brought these images into photoshop and edited them until I got my final outcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment